GLOBAL CORPORATE PAYMENTS - Qantas Corporate Card Program
The American Express® Qantas Corporate Card Program.
Puts control in your hands.
For companies with revenue between $2M and $200M.
Gone are the days when it was sufficient simply to manually process your Company expenses at the end of the month. The American Express Corporate Card Program is designed to help manage your Company's expenses more efficiently, give you more financial control, and drive greater savings.
Designed to deliver savings no other Corporate Card program in Australia can match, the market leading
American Express Qantas Corporate Card program also ensures greater control and visibility of all corporate
Greater control, greater visibility.
- Maximise control of all your corporate expenditure through a single payment solution.
- Manage online with American Express @Work to utilise online reporting and expense management capabilities designed to give you greater visibility.
- You’ll benefit from superior online reporting and program management.
Real savings for your company.
- Enjoy extended cash flow of up to 51 credit-free days allowing funds to earn interest or be used elsewhere1.
- Take advantage of an exclusive Qantas rebate of up to $50,000 per annum2.
- Use Membership Rewards points to fund internal staff promotions, events and conferences.
BENEFITS FOR YOU.
- Earn valuable Membership Rewards Spirit3 points on all your purchases, then redeem the points for Qantas Frequent Flyer4 points, quality merchandise, or staff incentives.
- Take advantage of online account management, 24/7 service and so much more.
Enquire about the program.
Terms and Conditions
1. Actual credit-free period will vary based on the date of the charge and the billing cycle cut-off date.
2. The Qantas Rebate enables eligible companies to receive a cash rebate of between 2% and 5% of their qualifying air spend, up to a maximum amount of AUD50,000 (exclusive of GST) per year. Companies that choose to keep an existing rebate, discount or agreement with Qantas are not eligible for this offer. To be eligible for the rebate, companies must spend at least AUD10,000 (inclusive of GST) per annum on eligible Qantas flights. All spend must be on Qantas (081) tickets charged by the Travel Manager to Qantas' merchant account, for Qantas-marketed Domestic and International fares (with a QF flight number) in Australian dollars, but excluding Jetstar Airways Pty Limited and packaged fares from Qantas Holidays Limited. Rebate amounts are calculated excluding GST paid by the customer and do not apply to the following: Red Deals (classes N and O); tickets that include an international port, other than a port in New Zealand; fares from Qantas Holidays Limited and Jetstar Airways Pty Limited. Further Rebate Terms and Conditions apply.
3. An annual Membership Rewards fee applies and enrolment is not automatic. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. There may be tax implications associated with your participation in the Membership Rewards program. You are advised to check with your accountant or tax advisor for further information.
4. Qantas Frequent Flyer members only. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining free may apply.
I invite you and your agents to use my personal information for marketing purposes, This includes contacting me by telephone, mail or email to discuss and agree to any purchase of goods or services from an American Express Company or of any third party. I understand I can withdraw this initiation at anytime by calling 1300 366 296.